Sunday, January 25, 2009

Kyle: Giving it Our All

This is Kyle Stolz!!! Band this year was by far my most memorable and favorite experience that i have ever had. In my mind, this band is my family. We have been through good and bad times. After Laramie it seemed like all we wanted to do was quit but we knew it was just us speaking out of being so tired. Every band member this year gave it their all. I have respect for everyone in this band. They are definitely my family. I will miss every one whether they're a senior or an underclassman. I would also like to thank our wonderful band directors Mr. Drase and Mrs. Claeys. They helped form this wonderful band and now look at us. If anything they deserve all of the credit for all that our band has done this year.


[Kyle was a member of the "pit" during the season and switched to marching cymbals for the inaugural parade. Like many other band members, he helped raise funds for the trip. The top photo shows him outside King Soopers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment