Friday, January 23, 2009

Wendy: Sweet Toppings

I never thought Pennsylvania Ave would be closed off for me, a small town, big dreams girl. This was the extra sugar sprinkles on top of the frosting of the 7-layered cake of my senior year. It was amazing to travel with my favorite people to one of my favorite places.

Back in May when the tornado hit, my mind had not the imagination to fathom this year. We had all our winning competitions and then we won the state championship, a feat in itself! Who needed Washington? Obviously, they needed us ;^).

I just want to thank my amazing community along with all of the parents, directors, and donations that made this once in a lifetime opportunity possible. Without you guys, our chances would be unobtainable.

I love you all! Wendy Jones.

[Wendy is a senior and captain of the Visual Ensemble. Her leadership, positive spirit and winning smile will be missed.]

No comments:

Post a Comment